Monday, February 18, 2008

I am a new blogger!

Well, I have to say this is officially my first time blogging. My sister has been on me trying to get me to set up a blog. Thanks to her, she got it all set up for me and now here I am in blogville!
I honestly am not sure what I am going to blog about...I read other bloggs and I don't think I could even compare.
I really live a crazy life, but I really don't think it will be of any interest to anyone out there in the blog world. I am just giving you fair warning.
For future blogs I advise you to keep all hands and arms inside the moving vehicle at all times! My life is literately a roller coaster!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I look forward to your "rollercoaster" ride of life.

Liz said...

I usually keep my hands and arms inside a moving vehicle, no matter what's happening. ;)

I'm advertising for you. Hope you get a bunch of visitors.

Kat said...

I'm a blog friend of Liz's. Welcome to blog world! I think you're going to like it here!