Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Saying goodbye


I don't think I know anyone that likes to say goodbye. I know I sure don't like it. I have never delt well with change. I have moved 9 times in the last 13 years and have lived in 3 different states. I have had my share of change and saying goodbye.

Well tomorrow is the day that I have to say goodbye to my dear friend. I had talked about her in my last blog. She is having to leave her son, her family, and her friends, and she will be gone for possibly a year. She is doing this to get her heart right with the Lord, and to be a better mother and a better person. To me, I love her no what she has done.


She has challenged me to work on things in my own life while she is gone, so that we can grow in the Lord together and we can both be better in the end.

So I guess this is it, I have to say it...Goodbye my buddy, I will miss you. I love ya, Emijo!


No comments: