Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Working

I am currently at work, but I have been sitting with a patient the whole evening that has been sleeping and I have a computer that I have limited access to the internet. So I am sitting here looking up websites and hoping that they aren't blocked and I was amazed when I pulled up my blog! It has been over a year since I posted an entry!



So it's official, I am finally blogging something. Not that I have anything to blog about, but at least I am blogging. I am really thinking hard but nothing is coming to mind that would excite any of you or me for that matter. Ha!

I have read up on all the lastest happenings with Brad and Angelina, and who is pregnant with whos baby and how I need to work out at the gym 8 days a week if I want to have a body like Courtney Cox and how Jennifer Aniston should go back to dating Jon somebody. Or whether the break up was Jon or Kate's fault and how the kids are happy still and they will always be happy even if Kate has to make them be happy while their parents live in sin and don't repent of their selfish ways. Yes, yes, I know this is all important stuff to know and I know you are all jealous because I am up to date on the lastest happenings of Hollywood.

Yup, that's what happens when you get stuck in a hospital room for 8 hours and the only reading material you have at your disposal is People magazines and US. That's what I get paid the bigs bucks to do, sit and read skanky magazines while a patient sleeps.

Thankfully my hubs came to the rescue and brought me some good biblical reading material and I was able to clear my mind of all that rubbish and hulabaloo.

I am thankful that I was able to share this very uneventful yet exciting night with you!

1 comment:

Michael Graybill said...

Thanks for the update. I sometimes wonder what in the world those "stars" are doing and how they are surviving.