Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brittany Spears in the Grocery Store

Okay, so I finally went grocery shopping today, if anyone knows me, they know that I hate grocery shopping. My cart is always overflowing and food falls out of my cart all the time while I walk thru the store. I feel like I have to shop for an army most of the time, the downside is that my kids aren't teenagers yet and from what I hear it only gets worse. Do you ever feel like when you go grocery shopping you can have a full cart and then half full of a second cart and about $400 later you feel like you didn't buy much of anything. Plus, when I get home and start unloading my van of the food, the vultures come out of nowhere and start eating everything they see, like they haven't eaten in days, weeks, months or their whole lives!!!

Anywhos, as I was shopping at my local supermarket, I am enjoying the Musac that they provide overhead for your shopping enjoyment. I enjoy all the renditions of the Titanic theme song that is played and sometimes songs from the Bangles, but what really got me beboppin was when Brittany Spears song "Oops I did it again" was being played! Then the sad thing is that I realized I was singing along with the music!!
Well at least I was entertained while I had to do my grocery shopping!

Thanks Musac people for entertaining us while we pick out whether we want white or wheat bread of if we should buy ground round or ground chuck!

No comments: