Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saying Goodbye...

Well, tonite was a bittersweet nite for me. Tonite was my last nite working in the kitchen at the hospital. You are probably wondering why it was bittersweet. You are probably wondering why I would be upset if this what I have been wanting and working towards. Well, I am going to miss my coworkers. Yes they were a unique group of people, but I grew to love all of them and some I grew to just tolerate, but love. Now as far as the job goes, I am not sad at all! I hugged them all and cried a little, ok I cried alot! They wished me well at my new job and said they would come visit.

So now I start a new chapter of my exciting life. I start as a unit secretary on Monday afternoon. I am very excited and anxious of an unknown future. I struggle with change and new things, unless it is a new purse or clothing or shoes. I know there is a reason for all that is taking place in my life at this time and the Lord is watching out for me.

No comments: