Friday, April 11, 2008

What do you want to know?

Okay, I know it has been a while since I last blogged, but I am coming up completely dry.
So I decided that I wanted to copy my sister's blog. She is having people ask her questions about herself, so I am going to do the same.
I know there are people that are reading this blog, but are for some reason staying anonymous. So it is time to reveal yourselves. I want you guys to do the talking. I want you to ask me anything you want. Something that you don't know about me and it can be anything, from what shoe size I am to what is my favorite candy.
So there you go, it is up to you, the reader, to help me with my blog.

3 comments:

Liz said...

What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?

Anonymous said...

I have a question. What things do you like most about your sister?

Anonymous said...

Ok, here are a few questions and then you can do a blog a day. Favorite song, movie, book, Disney memory, scripture, there how’s that?
Rich.