Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Readers

I am so excited to see all the people that are reading my blog!! I have a tracker on my blog so that I can see what areas the readers are from. I found that someone from Singapore is reading my blog, and you know who you are. I just don't have too many comments left on my posts so I am not sure who all the people are that are reading my blog.



So I am giving my readers a challenge, you know me, I am always up for a challenge, whether it's doing as many push-ups that I can in a minute or if I could actually survive a week without chocolate. The challenge is that if you read my blog try to leave a comment. Yes, I know it is hard for some of you, having to actually use the muscles in your fingers that God gave you and having to generate activity in your brain to think of something to say. I would just say that if you have something negative to say than lets just keep that to yourself.



So now it's your turn blog readers, you can either comment about this post or previous ones.

Oh this is gonna be fun!!! Can I get a "whoot-whoot", put your hands in the air and wave like ya just don't care!

1 comment:

Liz said...

...and when you're done leaving a comment for Kath, you can come over and comment at my blog. ;) Yeah, I'm shameless like that. LOL!