Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Love!

Well, I am so overjoyed with all the hits that I have recieved on my blog that I decided that I better blog today so that all of my readers don't get bored and never want to come back to visit. Now that my blog has become popular, this is a new love for me! I will try my best to keep you up to date on the latest happenings in my life. My life is so crazy right now, so I don't know how often I will post, but I won't let ya down!!

I really don't have much to say tonight. My day was extremely uneventful. I got up this morning and pushed my kids, I mean lovingly guided them to the school bus. Then I made myself an egg and a piece of toast, whole grain of course, and then I remembered that I had Peppermint Mocha creamer, so I decided to make some coffee and it was yummy. Then I sat down to watch my 2 favorite people, Regis and Kelly, yes they are like my other cup of coffee in the morning. After I got my fill of them, I decided to start some laundry and take a shower, so I did that, then I started cleaning out my closet. Well, that turned out to be a bigger project than expected....needless to say that job didn't get done, so you know what I will be doing tomorrow. Then I went to work at 3 and as always that was real exciting. I was secretary tonight and something always has to happen when I am working, I believe I am cursed. We had to call a Code Blue on a patient, for those of you who do not know what that is, basically the patient is turning blue and they are not breathing, hence the name Code Blue. So it was crazy for a while. Finally things calmed down and we got back to normal, if there is such a thing as normal. Then I took my dinner break at 6:30 and they had turkey and bacon club wraps in the cafeteria so I decided that sounded better than my Lean Cuisine, so I had one of those instead, and it came with chips and a pickle!!! It was quite a treat! Then I got off work at 11:30 tonight and here I am now, blogging.
I have a hard time going to bed right away after work, so I take some time to unwind, but the bad part is that I have a class at 8am tomorrow and it is almost 1am now. I will be getting up in less than 5 hours to get ready, that's depressing. You know, this isn't natural beauty that I have, thanks to Mary Kay and my hair stylist Gina, I am able to have that natural beauty look. If it wasn't for them I would just have to wear a bag over my head! It takes precious time to look as beautiful as me...can anyone say "humble"....apparently not me. Remember this is my blog and that allows me to talk about myself how ever I wish....so if I want to say that I am butt ugly than I can, but I better not hear anyone else say it!!

Well I think I have gabbered on enough for now. I think if I don't stop now, I will start sing songs, like So Long, Fair Well, or Bubye-baby Bubye and then I will start dancing.
Yeah it's official, I am tired, cause now I am acting a bit giddy.

So until next time my blog peeps..........

1 comment:

Liz said...

How many hits did you get?